Welcome to the Web Page of Attorney
Alan S. Dambrov. Thank you for
the time to review my information.
Choosing an attorney is an
and should not be undertaken lightly.
I hope that this webpage will help you understand my background and how I might help you. I am more than happy
to accept telephone inquiries and do not charge for an initial discussion.
FORECLOSURE DEFENSE and
For individuals facing foreclosure or other financial problems, please know that alternatives to the stress and uncertainty are available. I am sensitive to the
emotional pressures and try to recognize how they may affect people. I
take the time to help my clients understand what they are experiencing
and how to alleviate the situation.
WHY CALL ME?
My practice is oriented toward client service and working together with clients to achieve their goals. The most important question from lawyer to client is: "What do you want to achieve?" I strive to help my clients understand their situation and provide them with counseling, alternatives in action. There are no predetermined solutions, each case is evaluated on its own terms.
I listen, understand your problems and needs,
offer options and solutions.
I have been practicing law since 1980, and am admitted in the state and federal courts of Connecticut and Massachusetts. Prior to attending law school I owned and operated my own business for five years. Additionally, I worked in several other industries and have been involved in a few commercial ventures since becoming a lawyer. Therefore I have a background in understanding about the requirements of operating a business and the need to resolve disputes as quickly as reasonably possible.
Attorney Dambrov's practice is concentrated in the following areas: Bankruptcy and Reorganization (business and individual), Mediation (Mediator and representation of parties), Commercial Law, Business Law, Commercial Litigation, Creditor's Rights, Contracts, Business Agreements, Uniform Commercial Code, and Personal Injury.
Attorney Dambrov welcomes new inquires and is pleased to provide no
charge initial consultations. Please feel free to contact Attorney
Dambrov if you have a law related question.
ADMISSIONS TO BAR- Massachusetts and Connecticut; U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts; U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut; U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit; U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
EXAMPLES OF PRIOR REPRESENTATIONS
- Numerous individuals and couples in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Persons injured by the fault or actions of others.
- Represented shareholder in corporate dissolution.
- Represented family evicted from home due to hazardous material infestation.
- Represented condominium association for modification of master deed and bylaws.
- Represented Financial institution defending claim by insurance company.
- Savage Industries, Inc. - represented creditors during out of court reorganization and Official Unsecured Creditors Committee in subsequent Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Bob Weiner Tire Company, Inc. - represented Debtor, a chain of retail tire and auto service locations with a wholesale truck tire recapping plant.
- Ludlow Hospital - represented Chapter 7 Trustee.
- NewCare Health Corporation - filed Chapter 11 petitions for Debtor and 21 related entities in the business of owning, operating and contract managing healthcare facilities.
- Represented several ex-spouses in bankruptcy litigation concerning support obligations.
- Mediation - Certified mediator in Massachusetts pursuant to M.G.L. Chapter 233, Section 23c.
Has Been a Member Of: Worcester County Bar Association, Hampden County Bar Association, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers, Turnaround Management Association, Commercial Law League of America, Chairman, New England District of the Commercial Law League of America, 1987-1988
Is a Member Of: Connecticut Bar Association, Massachusetts Bar Association, American Bankruptcy Institute
University of Connecticut (B.A., 1967; M.A., 1971)Western New England College (J.D., 1980, class rank-top quarter), Adjunct Faculty, Commercial Paper, Western New England School of Law, 1985-1987
PUBLICATIONS AND PANELIST, CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATIONS PROGRAMS FOR LAWYERS
- Problem Loans in Massachusetts, N.B.I., 1988
- Successful Creditor Strategies in Bankruptcy in Massachusetts, N.B.I., 1990
- Foreclosure and Repossession in Massachusetts, N.B.I., 1990
- Covering Your Assets and Fraudulent Conveyance, M.C.L.E., 1991
- Financial Restructuring, M.C.L.E., 1991
- Collecting Judgments in Massachusetts, N.B.I., 1991
- Protecting Assets from Creditors, M.C.L.E., 1994
- Collecting Judgments, M.C.L.E., 1991
- Bankruptcy Update '92, M.C.L.E., 1992
- Current Issues In Security Interests, M.C.L.E., 1992
- DOCUMENTING LOANS IN 1993, American Institute of Banking, Springfield, MA Chapter, 1993
- Bankruptcy Basics, Massachusetts Bar Association
Alan S. Dambrov, Attorney at Law is a debt relief agency. We help people to file for protection under the Bankruptcy Laws of the United States of America.
This publication may be considered advertising under the ethical rules of Connecticut and Massachusetts.
You should not choose an attorney based only upon their printed information or other advertising.